The Employee Mobility Institute (TEMI) announced the finalists for the 2022 Australasian Workforce Management Awards today, revealing the sector’s rising stars from across the Asia Pacific region.
The awards recognise individuals and teams for demonstrating excellence in their field, providing a platform to showcase and celebrate innovative new practices and initiatives.
TEMI’s 2022 Australasian Workforce Management Awards Program is sponsored by Presenting Partner Quest Apartment Hotels and supported by Cigna, Convido Corporate Housing, Grace Corporate Services and Toll Group.
This year’s finalists by category include:
- Amanda Beazley, Accenture
- Bridget Romanes, Mobile Relocation and Ronny Bilkhu, Tonkin + Taylor
- Eva Tanner, Westpac
- Sarah de Kousemaeker, Hatch
- Trudy Raine, Vivian Wong and David Begovich, Woodside Energy – Projects Function
- Jovina Rasiah, ResMed
- Katie Barbato, Commonwealth Bank
- Lee Williamson, Tracey Glyde and Caitlin Clarke, Curtin University
- Shannon Karaka, Deel
- Anna Kavelj, Elite Woodhams Relocation
- Bridget Romanes, Mobile Relocation and Yeliz Ruso, KPMG NZ
- Claire Springthorpe, Capgemini Australia
- Jenny Buxey, South32
- Leane Alexander, Canva
- Marcus Price, Iress and Steph Cousins, Talent Beyond Boundaries
- Ursula Dyer Lepperoli, KPMG Australia
- Woolworths Mobility Team and Grace Corporate Services Team
- Annelie King, Rio Tinto
- Esther Atalla, Atlassian
- Jonathan Dunlea, Vialto Partners
- Sabera Mamsa, Capgemini Australia
TEMI Founder Deborah de Cerff congratulated the finalists and commended them on their accomplishments under extreme conditions this year.
“Many workforce management roles expanded in 2022, to meet new demands as ways of working evolved,” Ms de Cerff said.
“Collaborating across functions to solve new issues and improve policies and practices, while facing skills shortages across most industries, these finalists have delivered meaningful, long-term value for their organisations and are well-deserving of the spotlight being shone on their work.”
Quest Apartment Hotels General Manager of Sales and Marketing, Anthea Dimitrakopoulos, said Quest was proud to partner with TEMI again this year to help deliver the TEMI Awards Program.
“We are excited to recognise and celebrate the workforce management community and the achievements of both the talented individuals and the organisations that contribute so significantly to our sector, via this inspirational program.”
The 2022 award winners will be announced at a ceremony at the Ivy Ballroom in Sydney, on Thursday 10 November 2022.
Tickets for the event are available at www.temiawards.com.au.
The TEMI Awards Program is made possible with the support of our generous sponsors. Thank you to our Presenting Partner, Quest Apartment Hotels, Award Sponsors Cigna Toll Group and Grace Corporate Services and Prize Sponsor Convido Corporate Housing.