- Iconic Brand
- Serious remuneration package
- Sydney or Melbourne, Australia
- Relocation support considered
The Grace Group comprises of Grace Removals Group and Grace Information & Records Management. We are recognised as a leader in mobility, relocation, storage and information management sector and we are considered Australasia largest independently owned company in our field. With over 50 branches across Australia and New Zealand and an expansive global partner network we have a reputation for quality and service excellence. We are seeking to appoint a proven manager who can drive the development of our Mobility services business, to set the strategic direction of the division and implement a program to achieve the outcomes required. We offer a full suite of global mobility solutions including destination and relocations services, expense and tenancy management through consulting and immigration services. The candidate will be joining a strong senior management team that share a common vision for the company.
- Will have previous experience management experience in a related industry.
- Develops and implements the company’s corporate sales strategy for Mobility.
- Directs our mobility sales and service effort to achieve our short and long term objectives of increasing sales and improving profitability.
- Builds an effective and professional mobility sales and service delivery team that is identified by the quality of our service delivery and sales outcomes.
- Comfortable with the use of technology to support sales and service execution.
- Actively sells to major corporations, government institutions and maintains significant account relationships.
- A good people manager who has the ability to effectively lead a team.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time and resource management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines
- The opportunity to set the mobility agenda for the company – to take charge.
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Benefit from a diverse business with an interesting B2B.
- Dynamic, fast paced business environment
The successful candidate will have a number of years of relevant experience in mobility or a related industry and can point to a track record of success in the marketing and management of a service based business The role requires an entrepreneurially minded person, who pays attention to detail while possessing the ability to manage the competing demands of multiple projects. Career minded people with appropriate industry experience are encouraged to apply.
To learn more about this role or to submit your application please contact Edith Regan on email@example.com
Published by: The Employee Mobility Institute, February 2019